ER Emergency Repair Tape was originally designed for the US Military, and is now used in multiple applications including plumbing, electrical, automotive, marine, and industrial use. ER Tape is a self-fusing tape made from silicone rubber that requires no sticky adhesives and creates a permanent water-tight, air-tight, high-pressure seal.
- 1" wide x 36' long at 0.02" thickness
- Impervious to most fuels, oils, acids, solvents, salt water, and UV rays
- Withstands extreme temperatures from -40°C to 200°C
- Sticks to itself without adhesives - can even be applied underwater
- Tensile strength of 700 psi
- Insulates up to 8,000 volts per layer
- Proudly made in the USA