5 Lbs. of Assorted Rolls of Silicone Tape
ER Emergency Repair Tape was originally designed for the US Military, and is now used in multiple applications including plumbing, electrical, automotive, marine, and industrial use. ER Tape is a self-fusing tape made from silicone rubber that requires no sticky adhesives and creates a permanent water-tight, air-tight, high-pressure seal.
This is a 5 lbs. assortment of ER Tape in various colors, widths, lengths, and thickness.
- Impervious to most fuels, oils, acids, solvents, salt water, and UV rays
- Withstands extreme temperatures from -40°C to 200°C
- Sticks to itself without adhesives - can even be applied underwater
- Tensile strength of 700 psi
- Insulates up to 8,000 volts per layer
- Proudly made in the USA